A day to remember.

Well, I´m not very sure if, in my short life, I have a day to remember, like to remember and share with others, because I'm a patagonic woman so my life is very boring, but if I have to choose one day, I'm going to talk about when I meet my santiaguinx friends. It was a sunny day in 2018, especifically in March, and I was just arrived in Santiago, like 2 days ago, and I didn't know no one in my carrer so I was stressed about going to the campus, and then two amazing angels come to saving my life: on the WhatsApp' group thwo girls talked and said they were in the campus with a few friends, so I went to them to say hi, and was a little bit like this: Me: Hi! They: Hi! Are you from the south? Me: Yes! How did you know? They: You are in shorts, without a hoodie. At 9 am. And yes, they were right, it was cold in fact. The mornings on march were a bit cold. While they were with jeans and hoodies, one of them was with a shawl, I was living the hottest day in my life (as I say before I am from Patagonia, so I don't have summer at all) , and I was getting a sunburnt just standing there at 9 am, with basically no sun. So yes, that is a day to remember: I get to know amazing people, who are nowdays my friends, and I find out that santiaguino people will look bad at you for no using hoodies in the morning. (hahaha)

Comments