A country I would like to visit: Italy

I don't know if I can choose just one country to write about, but I'm gonna try to. 
If I have to choose I'm going with Italy. It's a beautiful country, with a mediterranean climate- what means is not so hot and at the same time not so cold-, and worldwide known vineyards (delicious wine hahaha
), but what, for me, is more important: Italy have a stunning architecture, that's also historical significant, as Rome or the Vatican City State, or the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
A pro of visiting Italy is that italian is a latin language like spanish so I won't be the awkward tourist who don't know how to ask for pizza or toilet, but also I want to learn to speak italian fluently 'coz it's a beautiful language, therefore I think I would like to live in Italy,  probably working there.
Citta Bassa in Bergamo, Italy.

Comments