My favorite children program

 My favorite program as a child? Probably it wasn't a children program. When I was a child my parents didn't allow my sister and me to watch TV, only when my mom or my dad were with us, I think was because in the early 2000  didn't exist a real parental control, so when I watched TV was a documental program or maybe a CSI (my mom is the biggest fan I know of this kind of serie).

Well, come back to the subject: I guess my favorite program was "The Most Extreme", a documentary television serie on Animal Planet.I loved this program because I could learn a lot of things about animals, a topic I'm kind of a fan of, and was very funny and amazing.

I can remember watching this TV show like 2 or 3 times in a week, with my little sister and my parents, and definitely my favorite part was the chapters that talk about the deadliest animals in the world, my sister hated that chapters (she was such a coward).



Comments