My future job

Well, as I said in the last video I really want to work on Public Health, specifically on Primary Healthcare. Like I always want to work on public health, even when I was a little child; I suposse is because my mom is a nurse who work on public health, and obviously I want to be like my mom. But if I'm sincere I really really want to work with Doctors without Borders, because that means adventures and excitement, but also means probably death and the horrible views, like hunger or war. But if I think it's for that reason that I want to work on that, because the people who lives in these situations need the help of professionals, especially healthcare professionals. So yes, I want to travel a lot, but to stay close to my family and also I want to stay inside and outside at the same time, but then I think that the people that live in Chile also need professional healthcare, because healthcare in Chile is expensive, so my future job will be work on public health on risk areas of Chile, or extreme zones of Chile.

Comments